Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sigh.

Okay, so I'm a heart person, right? For the Myers-Briggs fans in the house, I'm INFP. 100% N, 100% F. Anyone who has known me more than 5 minutes knows that I am completely emotional. So one of the most stressful things in the world for me is when I feel like I can't act on my emotions. I hate trying to force myself to make decisions with my head, because I'm not used to it. I just want to give in sometimes and stop trying so hard. Wow, I feel like I shouldn't even write that. After all, perseverance builds character, and character leads to hope (Romans 5:3-4). Usually, my emotionalism is one of my favorite things about myself. Today I wish I were my sister, a.k.a. crazy-non-emotion-always-use-your-head-over-your-heart-and-I-just-went-to-a-Kanye-West-concert-in-England lady.

No comments: