Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm moving!

I am moving tomorrow!!! I've spent all week painting furniture in my boss's basement. I'm wearing long sleeves at work today because I got black paint all over my arms last night and it will not come off! I have still not packed even remotely close to everything I need to take with me tomorrow.

But as of tomorrow night, I will officially not be bumming off my parents anymore, and I will have my own space less than 10 minutes from work! Goodbye hour long commute of death. Goodbye 14 hour work days because I can't go home in between office work and whatever I have to do that night. Goodbye leaving my house before 7:30 just to make it to work on time. Goodbye extra money and the luxury of buying food whenever I'm hungry. Oh, wait... this is the happy part. Scratch that last. :-)

Everyone come visit me! My new address is:
400 Rhodora Court
Apt. E
Knoxville, TN 37923

Also, everyone should go comment on Amy's site and get her to tell you about our dog Cookie's run in with the bee. It's truly comedy at its best.

No comments: