Tuesday, November 7, 2006

So, uh, speaking of justice...

First, I'll share a bit of a prayer that I wrote this morning. "God, you love justice. I ask that you give Jason justice today. Do not let him pay dearly for a crime he did not commit. Let him be at peace in his heart and know that you are in control. Give him joy in all circumstances because he knows that he is loved by you."

I've been praying for justice for Jason ever since I heard about these false charges. There is such tremendous freedom in having the truth on your side, like he did. And today, God gave him justice! The charges were dismissed because the person who was pressing the charges backed down. There are a lot more details that I cannot share, but I wanted to share this much! I know so many of you have been praying for Jason, and I wanted to say thank you. I haven't talked to him in quite awhile, but I know he appreciates your prayers.

God is amazing!!!

No comments: