Monday, February 19, 2007

Living Organized.

Well, it won't change your life. Or maybe it will.

But I enjoyed most of this book, simply because it told me why I - a person who gains naught but pure joy from buying file folders and color coding things - cannot seem to keep my house in a relaxing, clutter-free state. It gives you psychological reasons why you might have difficulty keeping your house clean, as well as practical tips for finally being motivated to get things done and give away the super cute skirt that hasn't fit since 7th grade. I even put a sweater that still fits but that I simply don't like into my give away box! This is ground breaking territory for me, people.

So, if you still have Christmas presents that haven't been put away or you can't find a dish only to realize it's been sitting in the dishwasher clean for more than two weeks, I would thoroughly recommend this book! :-) I got it at the $5 Christian bookstore in the mall. Don't even get me started. I could write a whole blog on that place alone! If you live in Knoxville, you must check it out!

No comments: