Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Full Day.

Wow, enough happened today to last me three weeks. I used an entire pack of sticky notes in my planner to make notes of all the things I need to do this week. By the end of the day, I could see a little corner of my calendar. Sweet. I was very productive. Especially considering I'm sick.

Then I had my first official small group Bible study. These girls are amazing. Shout out to Whitney, who is the only one of them in the blog world. We're studying James, and I'm really psyched about that. Oh and a guy came over, asked if we were English teachers, and gave me a copy of his book. Random.

I got the new P.O.D. album. It's great so far.

I got a phone call that pretty much changed my life. In a crappy way.

I watched a documentary distributed by World Vision called "Invisible Children." Please watch it. If you know anything about what has been going on in Sudan over the past couple of decades, you know the pain and devastation that is there. Watch the video, and look at the faces of the heartbreak. You will understand my heart for Africa.

No comments: