Friday, March 24, 2006

Mini Road Trip.

Well, it has been quite awhile since I have posted. It is not because I've had nothing to say. It is because I have had too much to say. I'm basically sick of my emotions and ready to have them surgically removed. That's right. I, the most emotional person in the world, am finally sick of my emotions for possibly the first time in my life. So, that's fun.

Good things have been happening, though. For example, last night I went on a mini road trip to Nashville. It was really nice to be alone for the six hours of driving. I miss being alone. It is one of my favorite things in the world, but I never remember that until I have the chance to be by myself. Praise God for really good CDs, great driving weather, and a gift certificate for gas that enabled me to make the trip in the first place.

First, I went to the outlet malls in Lebanon because I left Knoxville about an hour and a half too early. Yea for springtime clothes! Pretty sure everything I got was either pink or blue. Then, I got lost on the way to Murphy's Loft, where I saw my exciting new friend Jason Cox play with some friends. The music was not something that I typically listen to (a little country for my taste), but they were so talented that I loved it!

Then I proceeded to one of the greatest shows I've been to in a long time! I got to see some of my good friends Scratch Track play, and they did such a phenomenal job! It was really wonderful to see them, and even though I've seen them play a million times, I was incredibly impressed. The band that opened up for them was really good, too. It was like The Postal Service meets Cold Play. Freakin' amazing. Slow Runner.

Well, I've written entirely too much and not said anything. Maybe I'll write again soon. :-) I love you guys!

No comments: