Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Survey (Yeah, I know I'm a dork.)

Somewhere along the way, I decided it was okay to start filling out these stupid survey things... I'm such a huge dork! Really, I just wanted everyone to see #3. :-)

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING? No.

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? 3 1/2 months or so.

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? A dozen red roses delivered to my office yesterday and a White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks last night. :-) It was definitely the perfect day.

4. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DROPPED YOUR CELL? About a million. I should really put his little outfit on to protect him.

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Ooh, it's been awhile... I guess since before I hurt my knee! I bench pressed a bar on Sunday, though. :-)

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? My car payment and car insurance take over 70f my income.

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? A biscuit (not a cookie for you British folk... an actual biscuit like people in America eat for breakfast).

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Hm... probably smile.

9. ONE FAVORITE SONG? "Hold Me Now" or lots of other songs by Jennifer Knapp... she has made a strong reappearance in my CD player lately.

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? With my parents. I'm a loser.

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED: King's Academy.

12. EVER DATE YOUR BEST FRIEND?: Not yet.

13. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD: Hopefully the one I have now! I think I tutored Biology at UT longer than I've done anything else so far.

14. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?: I'm sure I do inside a board game somewhere.

15. LAST WEDDING ATTENDED?: Hm... I've been to so many! I think the last one was my cousin Katie's.

16. FIRST PERSON YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY: My sister, because she will be home from England on Friday and I more than likely will not win between now and then, seeing as how I'm not going to buy a ticket.

17. LAST TIME YOU ATTENDED CHURCH: I work there, so yesterday.

18. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT: Chick-fil-A

19. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE HEARD? Probably something like, "No, I really do care about you." Stupid boys.

20. CAN YOU COOK?: I am very adept at following recipes. :-) I just made a pecan pie the other night, actually!

21. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?: A pretty blue Honda Accord.

22. BEST KISSER?: I plead the fifth to avoid incriminating myself. But it is definitely the last person that I kissed.

23. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: I teared up last night watching a little boy hug his daddy good night. Gets me everytime!

24. MOST DISLIKED FOOD: Squash.

25. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: My heart.

26. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: My constant failure to follow God and do what he asks me to do.

27. FAVORITE MOVIE? Hotel Rwanda

28. CAN YOU SING?: People say that I can.

29. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?: Slow Runner and Scratch Track at 3rd and Lindsley in Nashville. Amazing.

30. LAST MOVIE RENTED: Rent, I think.

31. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?: Anywhere exciting, cultural, and new!

32. DO YOU LIKE CHINESE FOOD?: Love it... both American Chinese food and authentic!

33. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?: I have a laptop, but I use my parents' desktop quite frequently.

No comments: