Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My 5 Year Goals.

Tonight at small group, we are supposed to share our five year goals. Here's what I have so far. Any more ideas?

In Five Years (Christmas 2010), I hope to:

1. ... have worked in an orphanage overseas.
2. ... be as happy as I am now.
3. ... be actively serving in a ministry capacity without closing myself off to the world around me.
4. ... have filled up my passport before it expired (2009).
5. ... be living simply, but with enough money to buy gifts for my friends, family, and those who cannot afford them.
6. ... have someone to share the magic of Christmas with.
7. ... have real relationships with people that are very different from me.
8. ... be physically healthy.
9. ... know that God used me to make a difference in the world.
10. ... be wiser, kinder, gentler, and more in love with Jesus and His creation.

1 comment:

Susan Tucker said...

Rachel,
Have you looked at this lately? I was reading it tonight, and I thought "YES!" over and over again as I see how you've been living intentionally these past few years. I don't know if your passport is full yet, but you could add one more stamp with a trip to Haiti in May ... just trying to help you toward your goal, that's all. ;-)